Is WordPress the platform upon which to build a real estate website?
In this article we discuss the WordPress Pros and Cons for building a Real Estate Website.
One of the most common misconceptions about WordPress is that it’s not the best platform upon which to build a real estate website. In this article we discuss the WordPress Pros and Cons/
In reality, there isn’t really any evidence to support an argument for why WordPress is not the best platform for real estate website design.
Massive Multi-national companies use WordPress!
Which Well Known Companies Use WordPress?
One of the common misconceptions about WordPress is that since it is open source, it may not be good enough for big brands. To disprove this myth, we have created a list of most notable big name brands that are using WordPress on their websites.
WordPress Pros and Cons
What are the pros and cons of using WordPress to build a real estate website?
Here are the pros and cons of using WordPress to build a real estate:
Pros of Using WordPress to Build A Real Estate Website
The advantages of using WordPress to build your website deserve an entirely new article (See why you should use WordPress). Here is a summary of pros of using WordPress for your website.
- WordPress is free and gives you complete control of your website. You own and control all your website files and data. You are not tied to a web hosting company and can move your website anywhere you want.
- It gives you access to a huge collection of extensions, add-ons, and plugins to extend your website. This enormous access to professional applications allow you to make anything you want.
- You are in charge of your website, so you can keep it simple and only add new features as your website grows. You can make your website super fast and use all the neat Real Estate SEO best practices to bring new users.
- Super easy to customize with thousands of website designs and templates to choose from. Each of them comes with different customization options, allowing you to create truly unique websites. Simply put, it makes website building easy.
- Due to its popularity, almost all popular third-party tools already have integrations available for WordPress. So your, lead generation, SEO, CRM software, and IDX will all work with WordPress.
Cons of Using WordPress to Build A Real Estate Website
These aren’t really cons because these are what we’re here to help you with!
- You are in charge of your website. This means you are also responsible for security, making backups, and installing updates. You can automate all these tasks, but they would still require your attention unless you’re using one of these managed WordPress hosting companies.
- WordPress does not come with a built-in drag and drop website builder. It takes some time for most beginners to get familiar with it and learn the basics. However you can use one of the popular drag and drop page builder plugins for WordPress.
- You do not need to learn coding to use WordPress. However, some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS will make things a lot easier. Most beginners acquire these basic skills as they use WordPress.